Lord of Ultima Tips – Dungeons & Bosses (Dragons etc) How Many Troops Should You Send?
This short article will let you know how many troops you should send to raid dungeons or boss creatures in Lord of Ultima. Boss creatures include Dragons, Moloch, and Hydras. Your goal in raiding should be to maximize resource gathering vs. troop losses. By sending enough troops you will minimize your losses and can make a healthy profit.
This information is current as of 5/27/2010. The Lord of Ultima game is subject to change via patches, but this information has not changed very much so far and this will likely remain so.
Berserker Power :to: Other Unit Power
If you are sending troops other than berserkers, use the below ratio for a rough estimate of how many to send. This conversion is based on attack power, not loot capacity.
- 10 berserkers = 15 rangers
- 10 berserkers = 6 knights
- 10 berserkers = 7 mages
- 10 berserkers = 50 guardians
- 10 berserkers = 10 paladins
- 10 berserkers = 12 crossbow
The different types of dungeons will give you about 75% extra of a single type of resource. (ex. Forest Dungeons give more wood)
- Level 1: 10-20 berserkers
- Level 2: 70-80 berserkers
- Level 3: 300 berserkers
- Level 4: 700 berserkers
- Level 5: 3000-3400 berserkers (result: 30 units lost, 9k gold 11k special resource, 3.5k other resources)
- Level 6: 6000-7000 berserkers (results: 70 units lost, 17k gold, 26k special resource, 9k other resources)
- Level 7:
- Level 8:
- Level 9: 15,000-35,000 berserkers (35k will likely max out resources looted, which is about 350k). Sending only around 15k is fine, but you will lose slightly more troops per resources gathered. Result: 100-300 troops lost.
- Level 10:
This includes Dragons, Molochs, and Hydras
- Level 1: 200 berserkers
- Level 2: 400-500 berserkers
- Level 3: 2,200 berserkers (1600 gold, resources: 10k/3k)
- Level 4: 5000 berserkers (24k gold, 20k/6k)
- Level 5: 10,000 berserkers
- Level 6: 22,000 berserkers (result: 375 troops lost)